REHAU professional installation foam has a wide range of applications - from window installation to use during the laying of communications, and therefore is the best solution for both professional installers and window manufacturing companies.
- In order to ensure the maximum output of the foam volume and optimal physical and mathematical parameters of the foam, before use, keep the cylinder at a temperature from +180C to +200C for at least 10 hours;
- It is recommended to cover compatible surfaces with a film for accurate performance of work. First clean the working surface from dust, dirt, grease, ice and frost;
- Remove the cap and screw the gun onto the cylinder in a vertical position. Shake the bottle with the gun thoroughly. The output of the foam is dosed by the force of pressure on the hook of the gun;
- Moisten work surfaces before applying foam at an ambient temperature higher than 00C. Fill voids sparingly, from bottom to top, no more than 2/3 of the volume. In the process of work, periodically shake the cylinder with the gun;
- After application, it is necessary to moisten the foam with water using a sprayer at an ambient temperature higher than 00C;
- To clean the assembly gun and remove foam contamination, you should use a special tool – Assembly foam cleaner – immediately after completing the work and separating the cylinder.
It is recommended to use together with a professional mounting gun.
IMPORTANTLY!!! Protect the foam-filled seams from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation with the help of water- and vapor-insulating sealants or mounting tapes.